Archive for the ‘Holiday Posts’ Category
Madam Zelda did a reading for us this morning and she’s confident 2014 will be a fantastic year. Here’s a list of her top ten predictions. Believe me, she’s always right.
1. Someone will record a song without the aid of autotune. It will not be Taylor Swift.
2. To help identify criminal suspects, police will begin to use reflections seen in photographs of the eyes of witnesses and victims.
3. 2014 will be the year of the whistleblower. Seeing that nothing happened to Edward Snowden, more people will come forward with secrets.
4. Justin Bieber will continue to be an annoying and immature brat.
5. Kanye will say something stupid.
7. Sometime during the year Christina Aguilera will wear a low-cut top and too much makeup.
8. The Duck Dynasty men will continue to grow their beards
9. Brittany Spears will lip-sync during her Vegas performances.
10. The 2014 Writers’ Police Academy will be the biggest and best ever.
So there you have it. Looks like a great year for all.
Happy New Year!
*Remember – Drive sober or get pulled over!